Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Here are some photos from day 3 of the Monster Caddy project. I have a second car on order so I can add another hood to cover the gap and go with a modified hard top instead of the soft one that came with my pink kit. Tomorrow I will finish the engine mounts get the rear suspension set up, and if I have a chance start to superdetail the engine and firewall.
I think I'll go with 4 pipes on each side coming out of the side fenders, because I love the idea of soot and exhaust down the side, like the real planes have on their wings. That will leave a lot of room in the engine bay...I'll have to figure something out, perhaps some side mounted radiators?
I'm torn between a bare metal finish or faded OD green...time will tell.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers